- Brandi Betts
- Tracie Laulusa
Nature Center Project
- Waiting for new lumber to come in.
- Possible open house in Spring
- Check for misspellings
- Update calendar
Trail of Lights
- Attendance about doubled over previous year
- Need to do a better job about donations especially with the horse-drawn wagon rides.
GOBA June 25
Going through Lake Hope. It is an opportunity for the Friends Group to do something at the park—drinks, ice cream...... 3000 cyclists and support people. 9am thru early afternoon. Maybe also a hummingbird feeder program. Maybe some kind of advertising of Mountain Bike Trails and other local riding opportunities.
- Shelly & Sharon both resigning from board
- possibilities--Terry Nelson; new owners of Happy Hills cabins; Sue Maxwell; John Palateer(?); Dan Lockhard (?);
- Membership—more local members
- Miniature Golf
- Fishing Pier
- Educational Speakers
- Landscaping below old shower house
- Monarch program
- Hummingbird Festival
- Motorcycle/Car Show
- Poker Run
- Archery Range—Possible clean up
2nd Wednesday of every month thru June. 5:30
Calendar of Events (incomplete)
- Nature Center Open House
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Fall Hike
- Trail of Lights
Requests support from local Friends groups in disseminating information to membership about efforts for upcoming ballet issue. Spring Symposium on April 9-10, 2010 at Maumee Bay
- Better signs
- Brandi gathering quotes for aluminum signs.